The choice of lotion is very important. Pour the lotion into your hands and add an appropriate amount of water. If the lotion is easy to mix with water, it means that it is easy to wash, the texture of the lotion is soft, and it will not cause damage to the skin. Let’s take a closer look at how to choose lotion.
1. Pay attention to capacity and shelf life
No additives means no colorants, fragrances, and preservatives. If it is within a week, it may be free of preservatives.
2. Don’t believe too much in no addition
It is not easy to be truly additive-free. Some products say no, and it can only be said that the amount is small. It may be that the main purpose of the addition is not antiseptic, or it may be a fragrance or moisturizer, which is classified under Other functions that are not recognized by the manufacturer, so you must pay attention to the labels when choosing. You can also view at asos discount code NHS
3. Good quality emulsion should have the following indicators
(1) It can make normal dry skin soft and smooth, and has the effect of regulating humidity.
(2) No sticky feeling, does not affect sweat excretion.
(3) Under the microscope, the particles are round and evenly distributed, and most of the particles are 2-4 microns in diameter.
(4) Pleasant aroma, white color, no irritation and allergies to human skin.
- When buying lotion, it is best to choose long-lasting moisturizing ones, such as those that can moisturize for 6 to 8 hours, which are better for the skin.
- When buying lotion, it is best to choose a non-greasy, very refreshing lotion, even if you have oily skin.
- When buying lotion, it is best to choose a lotion that can balance water and oil. This kind of lotion can well achieve the effect of watery skin.
- When buying lotion, it is best to choose a lotion that can control oil. This kind of lotion will not be particularly oily when applied to the face, and it can prevent acne.
- When buying lotion, it is best to choose a lotion that can be used by sensitive skin. This kind of lotion can be used by sensitive skin, so you can use it with confidence.
- When buying lotion, it is best to choose a lotion that is alcohol-free, fragrance-free, pigment-free, and fluorescent agent-free. For good-quality lotion, our skin can be better.
How to apply lotion? How to use the lotion
Moisturizing and locking water is a very important step in skin care for girls who love beauty, and lotion is an indispensable moisturizing artifact. Come and learn how to use lotion scientifically with the editor
- Wash the face with clean water, let the facial moisture dry and not completely evaporate, pat the toner (or lotion), wait for the face to absorb for a while, and prepare to apply the lotion. You can also visit at allbeauty discount code NHS
- Pour the lotion into the palm of your hand, and gently spread it on the face with fingertips. Avoid sharp fingernails from scratching the skin, and the pulp of the fingers is soft, suitable for contact with the face and used for massaging the facial skin.
- The lotion should not be applied to the whole face at the same time. Apply the drier part of the face first. If there is no eye cream, apply it to the eye area first. Apply in the order: around the eyes – cheeks – corners of the mouth, and then apply to the whole face. Because the facial skin is radioactive, apply it to the middle first, and then to the sides.
- If you use a cotton pad to apply lotion, you should first apply the part other than the T-shaped area, and finally apply the T-shaped area to prevent excessive oil around the nose and pollute the cotton pad.
- While applying the lotion, gently massage the face to facilitate the absorption of the skin. Pay attention to the massage technique, and gently spread it from the center of the face outward until the skin completely absorbs the lotion.
- Remember to take care of the neck after applying the face every day. The skin of the neck is very fragile, with less oil secretion and easy to lack water. Therefore, it is recommended to take care of the neck skin when applying lotion.
- The neck is also an important part of revealing age, pay attention to maintaining the skin of the neck!
- Generally speaking, the amount of lotion used should be less than that of lotion, about the size of a dime coin. If the skin is tired, the amount can be increased
how to make your own body lotion
Homemade body lotion uses healthy ingredients and is easy to make. Homemade body lotion not only has good effects, but also has healthier ingredients that will not harm the skin.
- First, prepare the raw materials for making body milk. Body milk is mainly used to moisturize the skin. Choose a variety of oils to moisturize the skin. Prepare shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E milk, Or essential oils.You can also save at cult beauty discount code NHS
- Then fully mix shea butter, cocoa butter, and coconut oil according to the ratio of 2:1:2. Since several kinds of oils are solid, it is necessary to promote the fusion of oils by means of water-proof heating. Heat to 3 In about a minute, you will find that the oil is completely fused together. Add essential oil before it solidifies, and then add vitamin E. At this time, stop heating and keep stirring until it becomes a paste.
- Finally, cool the mixed solution or put it in the refrigerator for 3 hours before it becomes solid, and put it in a bottle. 90 Fashion